- Jumper cables: So you can help someone or help yourself with a jump.
- Blankets: Keeping warm while waiting for a wrecker that could take hours is essential.
- Cell phone: even if you have an old one that doesn't have a service plan you can still dial 911 for free.
- Protein or Granola bars: because you have to eat:)
- Flashlights: The LED style are very effective and can be seen for a long way.
- Flairs: Can get the attention of passing vehicles and serve a warning to other passing motorists to steer clear of the area.
- Extra set of: clothes, gloves, hats, and a scarf.
- Communicate: Tell a friend or family member before you leave, and when you get to your destination.
- If you don't have to leave then don't:)
Happy and safe travels!
PO BOX 120011
Grand Rapids, MI 49528